I've prepared, with help from other community members, a survey to gather some quick data about the Apache OpenOffice community. This information will be used for my Apache Conference talk in November, to assess how we have matured in these two years as a top-level Apache project and whether we can consider the "setup" phase to be closed.

It's one easy, simple page:

http://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/314592/lang-en

Please take the survey now, your feedback is needed! Please answer also if you are just reading this list but you are not active, and please answer only once even if you receive multiple copies of this message (via different mailing lists).

If you have any comments, follow-up to the dev list only.

Thanks,
  Andrea.