On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 09/12/2014 09:00 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>>

>> If you have any comments, follow-up to the dev list only.
>

> that's what I get:
>
> <quote>
> Bad Request
> The CSRF token could not be verified.
>
> The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.
> Please do not repeat the request without modifications.
>
> If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
> 2014-09-15 11:09:36
> </quote>
>
> Any idea about the problem and/or solution?

Is that an error loading the survey or submitting?   I have not seen
that message before.

I noticed this:

http://manual.limesurvey.org/Troubleshooting#After_submitting_a_page_you_end_up_at_the_general_index_page.2Fat_a_404_page_or_you_get_the_message_.27The_CSRF_token_could_not_be_verified.27

Certainly the survey length is not the issue.  It is much shorter than
previous ones.  So I wonder if it is:

"Another reason might be a proxy or a similar software not allowing
big post requests or requesting the same page several times in the
background (which leads to a new CSRF-key being created). In that case
try a different internet connection. "

Regards,

-Rob