On 21/10/14 08:34, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know when the integration of the extended OOXML filter
> functionality will be completed in AOO?
>
> I mean the enhancements that have been created within a project of the OSBA:
> http://www.osb-alliance.de/en/working-groups/wg-office-interoperability/project-1-by-osb-alliance-working-group-office-interoperability/

No easy to answer when or if this will be integrated at all. We have
spend some time to integrate 2 use cases of this project and spend many
many time on it to make it complete (our work is already merged in LO).
The patches were incomplete and the implementation not complete at all.
We decided for us (some developer) that we don't spend further time on
this.

But the patches are available for any developer and can be used to work
on the integration or the feature at all.

Juergen