There was an issue in loading this Excel sheet that I reported to bugzilla, but I think that no one ever had a look at it.

Kind regards
Jürgen

Am 21.10.2014 um 15:58 schrieb BRM:
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:41 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
wrote:

Hello *,
From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]
No easy to answer when or if this will be integrated at all. We have
spend some time to integrate 2 use cases of this project and
spend many
many time on it to make it complete (our work is already
merged in LO).
The patches were incomplete and the implementation not
complete at all.
We decided for us (some developer) that we don't spend further time on
this.
This is bad news for AOO, because it will lose more users.
I myself had tried in recent weeks to paid support for OOXML filter but
unfortunately could not find one.

Unfortunately that will always be the state of OOXML integration for anyone
other than Microsoft since OOXML is a poorly defined standard that relies on
many binary extensions that are not published. Kind of like the old
DOC/XLS/PPT/MDB formats that were (in many ways) memory dumps of their
respective applications - only for OOXML they're wrapped by XML.

Until Microsoft publishes a real standard no one will ever be able to have true
inter-operability.
Of course, this kind of hurts Microsoft too since they basically have the same
problems with OOXML that they had with the old formats between versions of
their own Office products; a good standard would make that a non-issue.

$0.02

Ben