On 27/12/2014 Kay Schenk wrote:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50855951
Nice changes, Andrea!

We also need a 3-5 lines descriptions to appear at
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA2015ContentCommittee

I'm not sure we can actually "do" this part. I think having the topics
will probably determine the best speakers. Hopefully, these speakers
will submit proposals.

We can do it in phases. As usual, we are a widely distributed project and indeed it's very hard that all the most competent people for each topic are physically in the same place. For some topics we will have the best people, for some other topics we will have competent people who can still deliver a good presentation, for some we may have nobody. and those should then be removed.

In any case, I would like to send out a message  to our "announcements"
and "dev" lists about the topics and the conference before Jan. 1 if
there are no objections.

The "dev" list is OK for a start (last time I sent a request for talk proposals to the announce list, I got several funny but useless proposals). So if we can start by finalizing the topics, then ask here if we have volunteers for each topic, we can start putting some names.

Regards,
  Andrea.