On 04/01/2015 jan i wrote:
As you read the modules, please come back to this list if you have any
questions.

Ujjwal, welcome and these are the modules Jan referred to:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
There you will find a list of bugs, but send a quick mail to the list before starting to work on one.

Remark building AOO the first time, can be a bit scary, but remember we are
many willing to help you.

Sure, and also remember that we can also use your other set of skills (web pages) it this is easier for you to setup; for example, we need to rebuild our current Forum home page (it's just a simple HTML page): https://forum.openoffice.org/

Well, just take your pick and let us know!

Regards,
  Andrea.