Am 01/11/2015 07:00 PM, schrieb Roberto Galoppini:

I have during the last days had discussions with multiple PMC members,
because I am puzzled or even scared about the level of engagement from the
PMC in this nomination.

As I wrote in my introduction, I need the backing of the PMC to carry out
changes. my talks have convinced me that the PMC are unlikely to follow the
path I believe in.

  I'm not among those PMC members who talked to you, all I knew so far was
that you were available, plus all your well-known activity for AOO.
  Happy to talk to you if that helps, the present email doesn't help me much
to understand what's going on.

I don't know with whom you had some chats. IMHO this PMC is more quite than others inside Apache projects. So, I wouldn't see this as a sign that they won't follow you. Only direct talkings can help to judge this.

Marcus