From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamil...@acm.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2015 12:29
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: RE: Some old OOo SVN dumps, of use to anyone?

<orcmid>
   Is the source code in this SVN identified as LGPL, along with
   any THIRDPARTY notice in the manner that Sun provided those?

   This strikes me as sufficient to distribute it or house it
   somewhere.

   Whether the Computer History Museum would preserve
   such a thing seems possible, simply in compliance with the
   licenses that apply to the source.  It would be up to
   their officials whether to do that or not.  I have had a
   couple of contacts there.  I will ask about this case.

   Meanwhile, there are a couple of things we could try to
   preserve the file(s) off-premise for you.  I can provide
   you with an FTP account and a folder location if you want
   to try putting it on a web location I have, although I
   Think installing it as an SVN reload might be best.  I'd
   Have to learn how to bring up SVN there, though.

   Another way would be to put it on OneDrive.  I'm told I
   have 1TB available.  It probably can't go up as
   a single file, though, and it could be tedious to break
   up.

   Other thoughts?
</orcmid>