On 03/18/2015 09:29 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Larry, that's great.  I saw that in a screen shot that showed both of
> them installed.
>
> Please add that link to Bugzilla issue 126130.  If you don't have an
> account there, let me know and I will do it.

OK, I see Larry has done this.

I took a cursory look at Ariels's Comment 7 also.
It would help if we knew what particular functions of AOO failed without
the use of Java 6.

Many months ago, I tried to get, through additional java flags, what
problems any  of our java code might be causing for java 7 specifically.
Some methods we are using are deprecated, but I didn't interpret these
as show stoppers. However, I will upgrade to Java 8, and run through
this scenario again to see what comes out.

Thanks for all the comments.