Hi everyone

I am building OpenOffice on a Windows 7 system and have got so far as
successfully running .configure.  Following this, I execute .bootstrap, but I
note the following:

* When the missing tarballs and external sources are downloaded, the script
seems to identify that for some of these, the checksum does not match that
expected.  Could anyone tell me why this would occur and if this is an issue
from a security standpoint?  I. e. is it possible that what is being downloaded
by .bootstrap is unsafe?  Also, is it okay to simply progress to the build
anyway?

* .bootstrap ends with the following:

DMAKE_4_12.tar.gz exists
epm-4.2.tar.gz exists
making and entering
C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/
unpacking
/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/ext_sources/7abf18f59ca96a3d463386e6d1456138-DMAKE_4_12.tar.gz
entering DMAKE_4_12
./bootstrap: line 100: cd: DMAKE_4_12: No such file or directory

The message clearly tells me that a directory does not exist, but I would
assume that this directory would be created automatically.  Would anybody know
what has gone wrong here?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Jason