Hello

With reference to the query below and having examined the 'bootstrap' script, I
realised that the script was expecting to be able to 'cd' to a directory named
'DMAKE_4_12', using the comment below:

cd "$dmake_directory_name" || exit

However, the following command in the 'bootstrap' script resulted in the dmake
archive being extracted to a directoyr named 'dmake-DMAKE_4_12' resulting in
the above command failing, as indicated in my original e-mail below.

tar -xzf "dmake_full_package_name"

Accordingly, I manually added the following line to the 'bootstrap' script
following the tar command, which renames the directory where dmake was
extracted to, so allowing the script to change to the expected directory:

mv dmake-DMAKE_4_12 $dmake_directory_name

The workaround above is perhaps obvious when isolated as above, but I am
unclear if this means that there is essentially an error in the 'bootstrap'
script which is included or created as part of the download of the source code.
 Or alternatively perhaps my own specific platform (Windows 7 32 bit) is
causing this problem.

Anyway, having made the change above, bootstrap appears to have run and
concluded without an error message.

Kind regards

Jason