Janet Monk sent her response directly to me.  I am forwarding it to the list
with permission.  I have a response for the *.odt files that I will post at
once.  The *.odb files may be trickier.

[ … ]

From: Janet Monk [mailto:janm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2015 02:05
To: orc...@apache.org
Subject: Re: REPORTING Windows 10 Upgrade Issues: BASIC SITUATION

1. I am having problems with Corel Video Studio - some functions do not work.

1 Windows 10 home
  processor     Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU@3.20 GHz 3.20  GHz 3.20
  installed memory RAM 6.00 GB
  System type  64bit- Operating system, x64-based processor
  Pen and touch   no pen or touch input is available for this display
2 Open Office 4.1.1
   Apache openoffice 4.1.1
  1617669 rev
  10 items
 Items (odt) saved on OneDrive work and are not read only
 Databases (odb) open but are not editable

None of the databases identify themselves as non editable.
They cant be edited or added to.

There are no read only files on this list of 10 items

 10  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\Books read\Books read 2013.odt
  9  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\Diary2015\August 2015.odt
  8  C:\Users\Janet\OneDrive\2.odt
  7  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\Books read\Books read.odb
  6  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\Film sseen\Films.odb
  5  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\ Film sseen\Films2015.odb
  4  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\Books read\Books2015toMarch.odb
  3  C:\Users\Janet\OneDrive\August 2015.odt
  2  C:\Users\Janet\Documents\cultural events and music\Cultural events2015.odb
  1  C:\Users\Janet\OneDrive\Untitled 1.odt

The files : 2,4, 5,6,7,8,9 and10 open but are not editable

Regards\Janet

[ ... ]