Stuart J Mackintosh wrote:
On reflection, we were not comfortable with the previously published
"Application Choices"  table, we feel it was not fully considered, so it
will be replaced in this version. I have included the proposed
replacement table at the end of this email

We don't CC you on all replies, but you can find a draft of the current updates we would make to the Application Choices table (limited to the OpenOffice entry of course) at

http://s.apache.org/Hoh (scroll down until the end)

If that changes further, we'll send you an updated version by Tuesday morning European time, but you can use that version for the time being.

The text you see at that link contains two notes, [1] and [2], that were meant for the discussion and should be deleted, as it will be clear when you read them.

Regards,
  Andrea.