Am 09/10/2015 11:24 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
As I never had the pleasure of working with him, I could only cull our
mailing lists and other OpenOffice online information concerning his
participation in OpenOffice. But, I would very much like to include more
detailed information on his work with the Schools/Education project, and
with Marketing, and I know some of you were more involved in some of
these projects with him.

unfortunately, I cannot help with much information.

I only know that he worked on the certification process. People get trainings on OpenOffice modules and can earn a verification of their learning in the form of a certificate.

Maybe this is valuable to be added in 1-2 sentences to the memorial text.

HTH

Marcus