David, this has nothing to do with marketing, and I honestly feel like you
are the one acting in bad faith here.  This is about Wikipedia being
accurate, and the simple truth is, on a question like "what's the status of
AOO" none of your "sources" are more accurate than a primary source like
the internal project timeline / roadmap that I cited.

If you have a grudge against AOO for some reason that's fine, I don't give
a flying fuck and I doubt anybody else does either.  But Wikipedia is not
the place for you to further some personal vendetta.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM