Kay Schenk wrote:
@Andrea. We already have buildbots for the 410 branch as the
SNAPSHOT tag. But this tag needs to be updated to something
more current with our recent merges.

Sure, but we are now (say, in the last 24 hours and in the next 24 hours) merging a lot of pending items and I'd rather reset the SNAPSHOT after this is done.

What should we assume about who is responsible for
what merges? On a few you've basically messaged the original
committer.  But the rest?

Anyone who feels competent can do that. The only important things are:

1) using svn merge, as in
AOO410/main$ svn merge -c 1700078 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main .

2) Ensuring that the issue gets updated through commit log or a comment ("#i126258# Fix build on systems using a recent version of GNU Patch.")

I will take care of merging missing blockers, but if someone else does it (for approved blockers) and respects 1) and 2) above, any committer can help.

Regards,
  Andrea.