Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
From: Patricia Shanahan
I started with
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_o
n_Windows,
but hit some issues and want to make sure I'm using the right guide.

The first line of that page says

"This page is archived for historical reasons only. It is no longer maintained and information may not be current."

If you missed it, many others may miss it. I've now created a wiki account for you (you will shortly receive a temporary password by mail) so that you can fix this and/or other issues you may find: of course this is best done by someone who is relatively new to the project.

There may be additional information.  The easiest way is to find out exactly
what the build parameters were  for the 4.1.2 release (which should be in the
source code archive for that release).

No, they are not part of the source release. They never were. But this time I do have specs of all the systems and build flags we sued, so that we can aim at having a reproducible build. I'll put them somewhere in SVN (or would the wiki be better?).

Regards,
  Andrea.