On 10/29/2015 3:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
From: Patricia Shanahan
I started with
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_o
n_Windows,
but hit some issues and want to make sure I'm using the right guide.

The first line of that page says

"This page is archived for historical reasons only. It is no longer
maintained and information may not be current."

If you missed it, many others may miss it. I've now created a wiki
account for you (you will shortly receive a temporary password by mail)
so that you can fix this and/or other issues you may find: of course
this is best done by someone who is relatively new to the project.

Thanks. When I am sure I have the right guide, I'll edit the old one to add a prominent link to the correct one.

I got the temporary password.