Kay Schenk wrote:
Ok. Yeah, I remarked about the date in the attachments, so I will
change to Oct 28.

The issue is not much the date value, but the date format. I've now fixed the script to produce exactly the same format we have in legacy versions. At your option, you can re-run the script or manually set the Oct 28 date, as you wish. Updated script is in SVN at the same place:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/genUpdateFeed/generate-update-feed.sh?diff_format=h&view=markup

I will recommit 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 using the script version.
I don't plan on reattaching the corrections to the issue. I will
just do these fixes and commit on Sunday.

Perfect, thanks!

Regards,
  Andrea.