[orcmid]

That's an interesting idea.

I don't know how to test that with the data that we have.

> Is it possible to compare this information with other office suites?

[orcmid]

I don't know.  I haven't looked for such information and I am not aware of any
form it might be available in.

Considering how different projects can be, I am not certain what lessons might
transfer from one to another.

Do you envision how having such information would be helpful in assessing the
effectiveness of this project's handling of reported issues and how that is
reflected in improvements to the product?

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > [BCC to Project Management Committee and users@ oo.a.o]
> >
> > SUMMARY
> >
> > The top-level analysis of Bugzilla issue handling has been completed
> for
> > all issues opened on the project through December 31, 2015.
> >
> > The complete tabulation is in the PDF document at
> <http://s.apache.org/YFT
> > >.

[ ... ]