Dave wrote:
-------- Original Message  --------
From: Kay Schenk
also a ps. I think people.apache.org is still slated for removal
March 1.
Kay, any chance of of a link this info?

This is not completely correct. It was sent to the infrastructure list (I don't think there is an archive I can link to) 25 Nov 2015. Anyway, what happens is that people.apache.org is replaced by home.apache.org; web traffic directed at people.apache.org will be re-routed to home.apache.org, but the web materials themselves won't be automatically moved and it is up to each individual to actually move them from people.apache.org to home.apache.org.

The old server people.apache.org will not be decommissioned anytime soon, so it will be possible for individual committers to move their web materials at a later stage too.

Regards,
  Andrea.