Hi Kay;

Glad you liked it.
Since you are asking, I ran the static analyzer using FreeBSD's clang
devel port (with some minor adjustment). It was very easy to set
up but it makes the regular build take - almost twice - longer.

Of course there is no guarantee that bugs are real.

I am aware people.apache.org is scheduled to be decommissioned
but it was easier for me to scp a compressed tarball than to use
sftp to the new server.

Luckily I don't depend on the ASF to get access to such resources so
hit it hard while it lasts and I may look at setting it up somewhere
else later.

Cheers,

Pedro.