Am 02/18/2016 12:44 PM, schrieb frohlinde.weberdr:
I use the system windows, not Linux. As I tried again by the mirror Net
Cologne, the download stopped at 154 MB (of 157 MB), i.e. just before
the last 3 MB.
I try to download since several weeks already, always in vain.
Once my Anti-Virus-Programm, Avira Security, told me, that there was a
file with the letters PUA that was hindered by the system to continue
the download. But even when I stopped the Avira Program
the Download did not function.

I'm sorry, please try this link [1]. Otherwise try to use another mirror server.

I know it won't help you, but I had no problems to complete several downloads. So, in general it works.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_de.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

Marcus