Am 03/01/2016 03:01 PM, schrieb Keith Turner:
I have been trying to download the recent version of Open Office 4.1.2
but when I click on the link a web page opens but nothing happens.

Here is the table copied as requested. I get the same situation when
trying to download the US English version.

Keith Turner

*Problem description* *Exchange this text to describe the problem

(What does not work? What do you expect?)*
*Browser variables* *Values*
[...]

I don't get any problems when downloading the Windows + EN-GBen version of AOO. Maybe it was just a temporary problem and you should try again.

Marcus