Kay Schenk wrote:
We seem to have a number of issues in BZ that are now listed
as Resolved/Fixed but don't seem to pertain to an actual
upcoming release.

Everything that was marked RESOLVED FIXED will be in 4.2.0. So 4.2.0 is a perfectly valid value for these cases.

Just to be clear: 4.1.2 was a maintenance release and issues had to be approved as release blockers in that case. 4.2.0 will be a normal release, made from trunk, so everything that is on trunk (untile a certain moment when we will decide to branch) will be into it automatically. So the target is 4.2.0 in those cases.

Regards,
  Andrea.