On 7/22/2016 11:05 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 07/22/2016 07:45 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
I am trying to edit www.openoffice.org/download/ to add a box for
recruiting developers. It seems to be a rather complicated page, with
internationalization.

yes, to give the L10n groups the possibility to translate their
webpages. But only the strings. Everything else should be the same look
& feel. Therefore the heavy use of scripting.

The new box should probably follow conventions, but we really need written English competence for AOO developers, because this mailing list and a lot of the web pages are in English.

If anyone is familiar with how to edit it, and has time to help me,
please reply.

Maybe you have overlooked my previous answer on your "Attracting new
developers" thread. ;-) I'll look on the weekend for the necessary updates.

I didn't interpret it as a commitment to do the changes, and I am in a Just Do It mood this week. If you can do the changes, great.

The images etc. for an orange box are already there, are not currently being used, and I think orange would be an appropriate color. I would like to see it go fairly high up on the page, perhaps immediately above the "share" box.

The key skills we need most urgently right now seem to be application build tools and C++ programming. Anything else?