Am 08/13/2016 10:39 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 08/13/2016 09:46 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 08/13/2016 06:24 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 08/13/2016 07:00 AM, Marcus wrote:
Here are my tests:

Linux 32-bit:

- ZIP file is OK and can be uncompressed
- MD5, SHA1 are OK [1]
- ZIP ASC is OK (signature from Kay Schenk)
- Library ASC is OK (signature from Ariel Constenla-Haile)

Linux 64-bit:

- ZIP file is OK and can be uncompressed
- MD5, SHA1 are OK [1]
- ZIP ASC is OK (signature from Kay Schenk)
- Library ASC is OK (signature from Ariel Constenla-Haile)

Mac OSX:

- ZIP file is OK and can be uncompressed
- MD5, SHA1 are OK [1]
- ZIP ASC is OK (signature from Kay Schenk)
- Library ASC is OK (signature from Ariel Constenla-Haile)

However, after rewriting the files (of course without to modify the hash
values itself) the comparsion was OK.

@Kay:
I've uploaded the sha256 hash files as suggested.

YAY! Good job!

   Do you mind when I
overwrite the other hash files with the ones I've created? Then all have
the same format.

No, go right ahead. With the openssl with digest options, this is how
they got formatted.

OK, done

Furthermore, I've read the Readme's for Linux [2] and Mac. As I didn't
wanted to simply overwrite your work, I've attached the modified
versions. So, you can review them first or I can overwrite them if you
don't mind.

I assumed this part --

"Download the hotfix ZIP file to a location on your PC where it can be
used and its content extracted.

Example:
User Jane downloaded and extracted the hotfix ZIP file from her browser
window and saved it in a folder called "Downloads". The full path is:

/home/jane/Downloads"

would be on the hotfix page itself so not needed as part of the actual
instructions. The rest of the changes look fine.

OK, but when we keep the Readme's also outside of the ZIP files it could
make sense to keep this text part.

Otherwise I can delete the part and just upload the Readme's.

Marcus

OK, upload this new version of README to be outside the zip. Otherwise,
we need to redo the zips, recompute checksums etc.

Thanks again for re-doing the checksums.

I know it's some effort. But having 2 different Readme files for the same platform is not optimal. I've added some more details, so it's easier to follow the instructions.

I've uploaded the 3 Readme files.

Marcus

[1] The files are not well formatted for the "md5sum" and "sha1sum"
commands. They need the following format:

[2] The Readmes for Linux 32-bit and 64-bit are the same. I've just
attached the one for 32-bit.

Marcus