Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
there is no need to reinvent the wheel, I guess ;)

Indeed. I've bumped the bug report just to give visibility to the scripts we already had.

you need to fix the ant build script first, see the bug report

Fixing the script results in a commit. We agree that this is just a tool and that we can fix the script on trunk and build the AOO413 source with the fixed version without committing it to AOO413, right? Otherwise we would (theoretically) have to rebuild releases for a fix in a tool to get the same results.

Regards,
  Andrea.