Patricia Shanahan wrote:
For 4.1.3, I am in "Don't rock the boat" mode. Anything that gets us to
release sooner is good. It looks as though you already have the packages
we need, so please go ahead and SVN them.

OK. Committed to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3/source/
The directory will probably have to be renamed to 4.1.3-rc1 before we start the vote.

I confirm that the upload performance in SVN (I got ~180 KBytes/s on average) is not the best, much slower than home.apache.org even if twice as faster than Ariel's tests.

Patricia: I think there is a "requirement", or probably just an assumption, that the source package be signed by the Release Manager, so if you want to check the package and then replace the signature with yours you can just delete the current .asc files and upload the new ones. If not, I doubt anyone will complain.

Regards,
  Andrea.