On 10/9/2016 10:52 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Marcus wrote:
- Change the RC1 into the real release

This one takes a few seconds and is best done close to the release.

- Uploading to the Sourceforge mirrors

This one takes a few hours. I've already prepared a full svn export of
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3-rc1/ and I'll be
using it for uploading to SourceForge shortly - I've just verified all
hashes. So the rename above can happen at any time: I'll be using my
local copy and not SVN for the rsync to SourceForge.

Rename done.

Just for information, the svn export from dist took hours. I expected it
to be much faster again, but we have to consider that it's still a huge
amount of data (dozens of GBytes).

Do we want the SourceForge files to be "staged"? This can be done after
the upload and will make Sourceforge files temporarily invisible to
visitors, even though most visitors will simply download from the
official site.

Regards,
  Andrea.