On 10/9/2016 8:56 PM, Don Lewis wrote:
On  9 Oct, Patricia Shanahan wrote:

On 10/9/2016 10:52 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Marcus wrote:
- Change the RC1 into the real release

This one takes a few seconds and is best done close to the release.

- Uploading to the Sourceforge mirrors

This one takes a few hours. I've already prepared a full svn export of
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3-rc1/ and I'll be
using it for uploading to SourceForge shortly - I've just verified all
hashes. So the rename above can happen at any time: I'll be using my
local copy and not SVN for the rsync to SourceForge.

Rename done.

I see the binaries under http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.3/
but not the source tarballs.

From my phone, I saw the source tarballs, but only some of the language subdirectories. From the computer I used to do the move, I see both.

I think we may be seeing a propagation issue, and should let things settle for a few hours.