Am 12/18/2016 11:56 AM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
Thanks for the clarification, I will have a look.

Raphael mentioned a new ASF logo. I would like to take this one:

https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/asf_logo_small.png

for our footer. Opinions?

for me this is OK. However, I understood it in a way that he wanted to take care.

Please make sure that the new logo doesn't increase the footer height. So, maybe you have to tweak a bit the displayed image height (not the image itself).

Marcus