Am 12/20/2016 09:17 PM, schrieb Brian Barker:
At 19:20 20/12/2016 +0100, Marcus Noname wrote:
Am 12/20/2016 04:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:52:15 +0000 (UTC)
From: corby white <mr42wh...@yahoo.com>
Hello, I was on the Template page trying to download a template.
"Access Denied" was the message, however there is no "Login"
required for downloads, is there something I need to do to access
these templates?

Can someone of the developers correct this problem?

The issue is that the template gives the message "Access denied"
instead of "Page not Found"

I've no problem to download templates. Please try again. Maybe it was
a temporary problem that is now solved.

Sorry, but there clearly is a problem. For example, on
http://templates.openoffice.org/ there is a template "CD Jewel Case
Front Insert Template - ClearEyesMedia.com". The link is to
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/cd-jewel-case-front-insert-template-2
, which delivers "Access denied / You are not authorized to access this
page."

@Dave:
Please can you help us here? There seems to be templates/webpages that make problems.

Thanks

Marcus