The fact that developers have no problem doesn't proof that there is no issue, please check and solve this problem.

Thanks,

Martin Groenescheij

On 21/12/16 5:20 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 12/20/2016 04:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
Can someone of the developers correct this problem?

The issue is that the template gives the message "Access deied" in stead
of "Page not Found"

I've no problem to download templates. Please try again. Maybe it was a temporary problem that is no solved.

Marcus

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: no access
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:52:15 +0000 (UTC)
From: corby white <mr42wh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
To: us...@openoffice.apache.org <us...@openoffice.apache.org>

Hello, I was on the Template page trying to download a template. "Access
Denied" was the message, however there is o "Login" required for
downloads, is there something I need to do to access these templates?
Thank youCorby

--- Begin Message ---
I searched for a  C6 Template for OpenOffice and found

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/template/c6-envelope-printing-template

But the page simply tells me “Access Denied” and tells me that I am not
authorized to access this page.

So I thought I’d register, but the login/registration page tells me that I
don’t need to to download templates, only if I want to upload templates. It
specifically says “No registration/logon is needed for downloading templates”.
How do I download a template please.

Regards

Bob Hamilton

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I was trying to download the CD Jewel Case Template. When I clicked on the
link, I was sent to a page saying “Access denied.”

Help, please!

Thanks in advance,

Richard Fine

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
This is frustrating beyond reason!

I am signed in and browsing for templates here http://templates.
openoffice.org/en/node?page=1

There is absolutely NO WAY to download the templates I want. Either I'm am
told that I don't have access http://templates.services.
openoffice.org/en/template/cbrainpower-13-creativ-learning-made (remember,
I am signed in) or I get a page like this: http://templates.
openoffice.org/en/template/scenario-template

Neither on the first page or on the pages that come up is there a download
link or a button that says "Use It." If I try downloading it with a right
mouse click, it tries to save the link as an html file not an Open Office
file type.

Even when using the template manager in Open Office, all I get is the
Website for templates Which STILL has no way to SAVE the files!!!!
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/?cid=923508

The question isn't even addressed in the forums. This is INSANE! What is
going on?
--Roy G. Nestle (RG)

Lost Innocence / First Films Productions
2703 Oakes Ave.
Anacortes, WA 98221
(360) 840-8632

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Howdy,

I have been trying to upload a new template to the site all day and I
continually get a message that the site experienced an unexpected error
and to please try again later when I click the save button.  I don't
know if you all were aware of this or not and when you expect the issue
to be resolved.

Thanks!##SELECTION_END##

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hello, I was on the Template page trying to download a template. "Access
Denied" was the message, however there is o "Login" required for downloads, is
there something I need to do to access these templates?
Thank youCorby

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I have continuing problems getting access to the downloadable templates,
with 'access denied' appearing constantly even though I am logged in I am
trying to get cd inserts for a variety of projects .

Pete.

--- End Message ---