Hello,

> From: Dr. Michael Stehmann [mailto:anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de]

> IMO Raphael's suggestion will work under Apache rules. It is
> normal that
> developers of Apache projects are paid by companies etc. to contribute
> to the project.

I have no doubt about that.

But is this the best way? Why are we not ready to expand rules when they brake
us?

> Whether Raphael`s plan will work as a "business model", we will see.

This is concretely _especially_ Raphaels thing.

Please understand me correctly, I fear Raphael believes he must convince us, but
he must convince the market, must convince the sponsors.
Personally, I do not have a plan _for this_, so I can not help Raphael.

Greetings,
Jörg