Applying the patch fixed the vcl case, but not the one I really care about, main/sw

On 1/29/2017 5:59 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
I am trying a Windows rebuild now. In the meanwhile, what debugger are
you using? Can you debug any other modules, eg. vcl which uses gbuild,
or sal which uses dmake?

I'm using Visual Studio Community 2013.

sal: Yes, at least the breakpoint stays red in the breakpoints display.
vcl: No, "No symbols have been loaded for this document".

It's possible that Windows also needs gb_LinkTarget_LDFLAGS += -DEBUG to
enable debugging, as per the "ifeq ($(gb_DEBUGLEVEL),2)" part of
solenv/gbuild/platform/windows.mk <http://windows.mk>. If so, please try
the attached patch which should do that.

I'll try it.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 10:34 PM, Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org