Maybe we should try to locate and convince people who used to work during
Star and Sun Microsystems to rejoin the project?
Perhaps instead of votes users can offer monetary compensation for solving
bugs (many users offering a tiny sum each can result in a reasonable
incentive)?
What about merging in developers from other projects like Gnumeric or
AbiWord?
For sure we should strive to be unique. No point in having two LibO...