Currently our release performance says that we need 1 year for a release.
So far we have more issues with the release process then with the development
new feature process.

The whish to release 4.2.0 at end of this year is for our team super
challenging.
So I think we should take this challenge rather then try to boat 2 releases.
If we get stuck for 4.2.0 for technical reasons or security reasons we can swap
strategies. That's why we leave the prepared 4.1.5 trunk.

So far my understanding of our current strategy. I think going for 4.1.5 is the
conservative way. And another bugfix release has little support, right?

Let's do this people. Go-Go for the 4.2.0 round :-D