Hi Matthias, all

> We have buildbots building 4.1.4 every week...

In my opinion that is a waste of electric power and computing resources

> Would it make sense to switch them to 4.1.5?

That would make a little more sense...

It should be enough to change the Snap buildbots that are currently still
building 4.1.2 snapshots on a daily basis (or so I assume since it is
impossible for Apache to details of the files but the page is built every day)

https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/winsnap/

and

https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/linsnap/

Regards,