On 30.11.2017 21:26, Dave Fisher wrote:
Hi -

In light of our current situation with getting builds together but not having a
lot of people doing more than simple QA what does the team think about
releasing a Public Beta for 4.2.0? I think that this would be an advantage for
the project and might serve to bring in more of the community as QA volunteers.

Regards,
Dave
I think we already do this with our Release Candidates. We could of course make an official annoucement like we would with a normal release, to increase visibility. Maybe create a sticki on Forums too, that presends the current release candidate and maybe a small guide how to install the version next to a productive one?