Hi Andrea, all

- The problem (not a problem actually; just the need to translate some hundreds strings again) I had empirically found for Italian indeed affects all languages. If you download a non-English build from https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/linux64/ or https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/ create a new Impress document and right-click on the slide you will see the context menu in English. Example for German: https://s13.postimg.org/4acjbnr3b/screen.png

Problem confirmed with Portuguese build (AOO420m1(Build:9800)  - Rev. 1819451 from BuildBot but also with Matthias' latest build AOO420m1(Build:9800)  -  Rev. 1819072) under Windows

Next tests (for me or for anyone else who wants to try) would be:
1. Run the same process (2 and 3) on AOO415 and see if the match is perfect there (no warnings) 2. Build both AOO415 and trunk with the new SDF file and see if translations from Pootle are picked up properly.

Apparently AOO 420 is 100% translated to Portuguese on Pootle so it might be a good test Language. If you can do the build process I would gladly volunteer to check any binaries for untranslated menus/interfaces  (after New Year obviously ;) ).

Regards,
Pedro