I don't know what that means....

How do you add the XML, is it visible? Is it generic?

I vaguely remember that you can attach a custom XML strong as a property to
some embedded objects... I don't remember if I discovered this in OOME.odt or
if it is in AndrewMacro.odt and I can't check right now

I don't know if it was saved with the document... I just vaguely remember that
there was something like that... I think you would need to know which object
you added the data to, but this is all a fuzzy memory...

Let me know if this is what you mean and are unable to find it...

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​