On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thank you. When testing, remember to:
> * make sure the "dev" libraries for gstreamer 1.0 and gstreamer-video 1.0
> are installed (on Ubuntu, that's libgstreamer1.0-dev and
> libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev)
> * run "autoconf"
> * pass --enable-gstreamer as a flag to "./configure" (it's disabled by
> default. Should it be?)

โ€‹Just a short note on this. Thanks for putting in the effort on applying
the gstreamer update.

The last mention I saw about production environments indicate AOO was going
to CentOS 6.x for the next release. Unfortunately, I can not locate a
bonafide CentOS6.x  repo containing gstreamer 1.0 for use directly as part
of the indigenous build environment. So, it may need to be included in the
external downloaded libraries in /main/external_deps.lst.
โ€‹