> On March 25, 2018 at 12:32 PM Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> I tend to agree but the wording is important. With "official support"
> this would look like as we have built and tested on this platform. As we
> haven't done this we should avoid this misunderstanding.
>
> Instead we can say in a different form that OpenOffice can run on
> reactOS, like:
>
> "possible alternative to Windows: ReactOS"
> "can be installed and run on ReactOS

Can it be installed on ReactOS? Has anyone verified this? I was never able to
boot a Live ReactOS build of any version even on PCs that were running Windows
XP. It will not boot either on any newer (Win7 or Win10) certified machines...

If somebody has had any different results with ReactOS and managed to install
OpenOffice, I'm curious to know.