Yes, a Mac buildbot would be very welcome. Please add one.

I am primarily developing on Windows now, as developing on the most
problematic platform first makes it easy to port to others later.

The general instability over the last few weeks has also been due to the
progress made, which has been overdue for some time. Gbuild now supports
UDK versioned libraries and SONAMEs, which has allowed more modules to be
ported to it. We're now at > 50% of the non-external modules ported to
gbuild.

Also my name is Damjan, not Damian :).