Hi Andrea,

> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> We then svn copy trunk to a AOO420 branch and
>> start focusing on getting a 4.2.0 GA release out.
>
> On my side, this looks OK but localization is still lagging behind.
>
> Unless we deem it acceptable to get 4.2.0 out in English only (or with
> a significant percentage of English strings in the UI even for
> localized versions) this is still quite blocking, especially
> considering that there is an entire localization community that will
> need to be reactivated.
>
> Localization is, so to say, under my "ownership" (meaning: it's an
> area where I've volunteered to lead the effort); but I can't commit to
> getting it done by a certain deadline right now. Volunteers welcome,
> of course; even beginners.

You can count on me.
But at the moment I am having troubles with po2oo or better how to get
the en-US template. ;-)

BTW: I managed to build Arabic and Ukrainian for Windows. There were
problems with packaging (NSIS). I could work around it, but am still
looking for a "real" solution...

Regards,
   Matthias