I am setup to be able to provide both CentOS5 Linux builds, for "old" systems
(and gstreamer 0.10), and Ubuntu-or-CentOS6 Linux builds for newer ones (and
gstreamer 1.x), so if that is the decision, that's fine w/ me. It increases,
substantially, the total volume of releases we need to do, which is a factor,
so we need to make sure our distro channel is aware.

I just don't like the one "making" that decision... but that's the only one I'm
qualified to make since that's the only one I'm qualified to adjust trunk to
represent (that is, pull the gstreamer-0.10 stuff from 4.1.5 and reincorporate
it into trunk to exist in parallel w/ the new gstreamer-1.x stuff in there now).

FWIW, our inability to follow-through on this single issue is quite bothersome
to me...