On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On 8/21/2018 12:02 PM, FR web forum wrote:
> > https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/OnlineHelp

The old definitive guide -- specification, etc. -- can be found from this
area:
http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/online_help/index.html

Since I have added help files I will say that the process is NOT easy.
Mostly because nearly ALL paragraphs are tagged with ids, and you must
"create" these ids yourself. There was once a tool to use within AOO that
was supposed to help but I never got this to work for me. The structure is
difficult and seems somewhat arbitrary to me.

The idea to port the internal Help to a different system/architecture was
brought up almost at the outset of bringing AOO into the ASF but no one
volunteered to do this.

Anyway, good luck. I will try to be of help if I can. But, it's been a
while ...

MzK

"Less is MORE."