On 8/21/2018 6:16 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/21/2018 12:02 PM, FR web forum wrote:
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/OnlineHelp

Thanks Kay. I had stumbled across that PDF while exploring some of the
other links. I will study it over the next few days and see if I can
figure it out.
I was reviewing some of the threads on re dev@ around options for
redoing the help system. I would be nice to see a more straight forward
system. I just don't have the background to do it.

Regards
Keith