Hi Pedro,

Am 31.08.2018 um 01:09 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Dave, all
>
>> On August 30, 2018 at 11:17 PM Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> You can ask for Lazy Consensus on this and give 72 hours for anyone to
>> object.
> Thanks!
>
> As suggested, I'm asking for Lazy Consensus on the adoption of file
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/Apache_OpenOffice_Logo_unofficial_mseidel_fixed_TM.svg
> as the official vector file for the Apache OpenOffice logo (see explanation
> below).
> If after 72 hours there are no objections, the file will be renamed
> appropriately and used as the official vector file.

Sorry, if I am late to this discussion...

My graphic was never meant to replace the official one.
It was more or less a proof of concept and it does not respect the
"white" space intentionally designed by Chris Rottensteiner.

See:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/ChrisR_Notes.txt

My suggestion would rather be to "fix" the existing graphic by only
converting the TM to paths.

Regards,
   Matthias